The Life You Change May be Your Own.
Orange County is growing in size and diversity of population. More than ever, we need people not only with specific skills and education, but people who truly care about the well-being of others.
One of the most effective ways to assist Goodwill of Orange County is to become part of our family of dedicated employees.
- We are one of the largest employers in the county
- With multiple employment sites, Goodwill is a compensation leader in the nonprofit sector
- Our compensation plans are competitive with other industries
- We recognize and reward talent and dedication to our mission
- We are an equal-opportunity employer
Goodwill truly changes lives by proving that people are more powerful than the barriers they face. It’s a great feeling to go to work each day knowing that you’re making a difference.
How to Apply
Please apply using one of the following methods:
- Online: Browse our job openings and click on "Apply Online"
- In person: Fill out an application at our offices. See map
- Call us: (714) 547.6308.
- Fax us: (714) 564.7824
- Email us
- Click here for an Employment Application
Upcoming Job Fairs
Tuesday, October 25, 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
Goodwill of Orange County Recruitment at the Irvine One-Stop Center
17891 Cartwright Rd, Suite 100
Irvine, CA 92614
Thursday, October 27, 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Golden West College
15744 Goldenwest Street, Huntington Beach
Thursday, October 27, 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Cal State Fullerton
800 N. State College Blvd., Fullerton
Monday, November 7, 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Therapy Career Fair
2041 Business Center Drive, Irvine, CA 92612