Achieving Production Goals. Leading Productive Lives.
There’s some very smart business and social reasons why Orange County’s best-known companies come to Goodwill of Orange County for their packaging and assembly services.
- Service:We’re committed to partnering with our customers for the best results
- Quality:We consistently meet exceptionally high standards, so you can count on high-quality work, guaranteed
- Flexibility:We tailor our services to meet your needs, including special projects, rush orders, seasonal peaks and re-work projects
- Delivery:We complete projects faster with quick turn-around times
- Pricing:We offer competitive, cost-effective pricing that will reduce your operating costs
Beyond the service benefits there’s a human factor at work here as well. At Goodwill we’re a business with a charitable mission — to help people with disabilities and other barriers achieve their highest levels of personal and economic independence. To every job we bring:
- An Eager Workforce:Our large, experienced workforce brings unmatched enthusiasm and commitment to their jobs – a commitment that’s evident in the final product
- Focused Training:We identify people who excel at the type of exacting work required in packaging and light assembly, then train them in best practices
- Strong Motivation:Our team of motivated workers earn much more than paychecks – they earn a sense of independence and pride
Goodwill’s Packaging & Assembly Services consistently meet exceptionally high standards, deliver on time, and offer cost-effective pricing.
We tailor our services precisely to fit your unique needs, budgets and schedules. Call us today so our professional staff can help assess your unique requirements.
714.380.4613 or 714.547.6301 or via email.