Veterans, Family Members and Partners of the Tierney Center for Veteran Services,
In response to the evolving coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, the Tierney Center has moved to limited operations.
Our primary concern – now and always – is to safeguard our employees, as well as our clients. Most of the assistance we provide can be done remotely through phone, email and virtual meeting sites.
In compliance with national, state, and local health authorities, we have made the following modifications to continue to serve our clients:
- Operational hours run from 8:00am to 4:30pm.
- We will continue to see those with critical needs, including homelessness, food insecurities, and home/car emergency services.
- Appointments are limited to those that cannot be done via phone or email.
- All currently scheduled appointments may be pushed out two weeks, and potentially longer.
- No walk-in appointments – please connect with the Tierney Center team via phone or email to set a future appointment.
- Limited work-staff in the office based on protecting those with greater chance of infection.
- All company travel is suspended for the time being.
- All large meetings and events are transitioned to teleconferencing options or rescheduled until further notice, and most in-person meetings are being done via phone or video.
- We will continue to closely monitor COVID-19 and follow guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO) and our local agencies to align with health authority recommendations.
- Partners within the Tierney Center are advised to follow our actions to limit client traffic.
We are committed to serving you during this unprecedented time. We are available at 855.998.3837 and look forward to being your partner.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time, where we must work together to limit our contact and the potential for spreading the virus.
Our best to you, your families and organizations.
Everett Denton Knapp, Jr.
Director, Tierney Center for Veteran Services